Tuesday, June 12, 2012

iPhone, iBlog, iFail.

I have several posts I want to write, such as:

Our return to toddler-sleep Hell

Our failed attempt at family pictures

Our son's constant crankiness

Our visit to CHOC LA & the Ronald MCDonald House

But before I try to tackle that-I need to address an issue with y'all...

Comments.

I have been TERRIBLE at answering them and I'm sorry.

A lot of the problem is over the last few months, I've been doing everything on my phone because our computer is upstairs and the stairs and I aren't really on speaking terms...

My phone is great, but for some reason, blogger is often very uncooperative in the i-format.

Complicating matters is Intense Debate. I installed it in the effort to connect more thoroughly with commenters, but mostly?

It's been a pain in the ass, because I never know when it's gonna work.

On top of that, ID and Blogger comments sections aren't compatible, so they're constantly canceling each other out.

Peachy.

I tried to fix everything via my phone, but no dice.

I need to hobble my ass upstairs and spend some time on our actual computer and clean things up/out.

Being FULLY aware that all of my problems could just be user-error.

I no haz teh tekh-savveez.

I'm also back to considering a move to Wordpress, but I don't know if that would be better or worse.

All that to say:

I'm not ignoring you guys, and I love every comment and appreciate it!
Thank you!

I'll figure it out eventually....

Do any of you blog via your iPhone?
Do you use Blogger or WordPress?
Any tips?


No comments: