Monday, June 4, 2012

8 weeks to go...

The latest in BabyGirl's pending arrival:

I'm 31 weeks today.

Section is scheduled for 39 weeks.
July 30th.

We are taking Maternity shots on Fri.

We had a 3D US, but she would NOT cooperate. We only got like one decent pic...Sad.

Having Braxton Hicks often.

Also? Strange feeling she's gonna come early...which scares the bejeezus out me.

Even so-

Holy shitballs, kids.

I'm so ready for P to get here!

I can barely move anymore.

My joints are all locked up , and it hurts just to get across the room.

Someone has to help me up/down the stairs every time.

Picking O up outta the question--which blows. I feel like I'm neglecting him...

I can't sleep, and pretty much spend the night in my chair cursing my body (and my snoring spouse) til 2-3am when exhaustion finally takes over and I FINALLY pass out.

Summation? Useless and trapped.
And cranky.

The next 8 weeks need to go by fast!
I be losin' Mah MIND.

We're totally unprepared for her arrival, by the way...

Nothing stocked or set up.

We keep trying to, but something always thwarts us, pushing it aside for "later."

(not that I can do a lot anymore ANYWAY-but still)

I am not a "later" or "do as needed" type of gal, and as such, I'm getting kinda panicky, but I've given up hope of getting anything done until after my shower....

Which is in 3 weeks.

After which, I'll be driving my Husband crazy while I supervise/coax/beg/threaten him as he does all the stuff I'd rather be doing myself.

In the meantime, I'll be here...sitting...watching my feet and ankles balloon...



yay.

No comments: