Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 and Already You're Jackin' up my PROGRAM...

I've been really stressed out this holiday season, for many reasons (I'll cover those later...)

but a big one?
Because holidays are frikken expensive.

The food
The traveling
The decor
The parties
The PRESENTS.
My FIL's Bday
My Brother's Bday...

No matter how much I try to enact a "no gifts" edict, it NEVER works.
Simple and homemade?
Nope!

I'm always over budget.
Sometimes by a little, but often by a lot....

So, I was looking forward to January 1st.

Holidays are OVAH annnnnd:
New Year, NEEEEEW Paycheck!

Except notsomuch....

My Huz gets paid on the 1st and the 15th of the month, with the exception of those falling on a weekend/holiday.

Then he gets paid the closest day before.
Makes sense, right?

We have Direct Deposit, so we always get a check stub, but not the actual check...

EasyPeasyLemonFuckingSqueezy.

Apparently?

It's DifficultDiffucultLemonDIFFICULT....

Our stub came on on the 29th...I assumed that the DD would transfer into our account at 12am on the 30th.

No.

Okay, the 31st then!

Noo.

The 1st? A Sunday?


SHIT.


Alriiiight, the 2nd it is! Yay!


NOT A CHANCE.


Ummmmmmm.
What the hell?


We have bills that were due as of the first....


Also? they took our insurance premiums out for December and January.

Uhhhh-Our Insurance didn't take effect til yesterday.


Reallllly?!!!

Is this how we're gonna start, 2012?

Poor form. sir. Poor Form!





 


It mocks me... Day 2 of 365

No comments: