Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankfulness. It's easy when you think about it.

Friends! This is a lovely idea that I found thru my even lovelier friend, Rachel.
Gall-Gate 2010 has made me a little late to the game, but better late than never!

Let's do this THING!!!
This year, join me and be THANKFUL ON PAPER.

Here's how to get your THANK on:

*The 4 Wednesdays (beginning on Nov 3rd), leading up to Thanksgiving, I'm going to write one person and tell them I am thankful for them and why. I will send it to them them that day (or drop it off at their house) and hopefully express to them how much I care for them and how grateful I am that they are in my life. I would love you to do the same.
*The 4 Thursdays (beginning on Nov 4th), leading up to Thanksgiving, I will write a simple blog post about who I wrote to and why. On those Thursdays, I would love for you to join me and write a post.
*It's as easy as that! 
 
Who doesn't need a little love note these days? And to be reminded of our blessings now and then? 
Keeps me from becoming Mayor of DoomandGloomville...

No comments: